“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” - Coco Chanel

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Obsessed: SH's Salon Effects

Sally, I must say I never paid too much attention to you. Like most people Im a huge OPI gal and would veer towards their direction when in the local beauty supply store. But I will say you had me at leopard. Nails are the best accessory and when you started your line of Salon Effects and leopard was an option, I was SOLD. Thanks for everything! xx FYI: If you decide to jump on the wagon I suggest to start application with your pinkies and saving your thumbs for last. You will need them to help apply. Also some patterns may seem a bit "out there" (not for me of course, cuz nothing really is) but trust me they make for the BEST ones. I recently had on Collide-O-Scop and got so many compliments. These are the next two I'm trying.
Let me know how your experience with them are :) Other patterns (not all sold at stores)

No comments:

Post a Comment