“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” - Coco Chanel

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chelsea Shearling Coat

Dear Chelsea Sherling Coat, I want you and I have to have you but the only problem is when will I wear you? Its been 70s here in LA and I'm praying for it to get a little cooler because I'm not ready to put aware my winter attire that I've worked so hard to put together. Screw it...maybe I'll just wear you anyways. You're too lovely to pass up. PS. I love you Nasty Gal. You brighten up my day. Love, Me
Oversized asymmetric shearling coat featuring a colorful southwest print and ultra-drapey collar. Side pockets, cream faux-fur lining. Looks rad paired with a vintage tee and cutoffs! By UNIF. nastygal.com
Try it paired over these great leopard pants and Vintage Tee. Accessorize with a sassy fringe bag.
Or throw it on over this sexy taupe pleated halter.

No comments:

Post a Comment